El Centro Hispanoamericano is a small, nonprofit organization staffed by a team of dedicated and capable individuals, but in order to meet the needs of this community, we must rely on the generosity of volunteers.
How can you help?
- Collect & distribute donations of food, toys and clothing
- Teach ESL to new immigrants
- Provide legal assistance
- Help in the office – reception, filing, etc.
- Provide outreach to religious and community organizations
- Provide communication support: website, electronic newsletters, fliers, etc.
- Join our food pantry team
- Translate and advocate for clients
- Help implement fundraising events/campaigns
- Organize workshops for families and community members
- Write grants and funding proposals
For more information or to join our volunteer team sign up here!
We'll get in touch with you as soon as possible!